Saturday 27 June 2015

A Beautiful Angel!




A Beautiful Angel!

A Beautiful Angel crosses my path.
With tresses black, kissing her fair skin,
She eyes me over and over.
I wish not for her attention to end.
Though in my heart I know,
She is royalty!
And I a pauper.
Is she not fitting for all the riches in the world?
Yet these riches do not interest her.
Does she not put all beauties to shame?
Still her humility is boundless.
I would gladly serve her till my last breath,
And be by her side forever.
She has kept crossing my path since,
Igniting a love for her which abounds.
I do not wish to tell her of my turmoils,
For she should only know happiness.
My heart wants to hold her hand,
Till the pulsation in our hands screams,
Deafens us with the profession of our love,
And that is all we hear till infinity.
In a state of disappointment is she,
Her wings have become heavy with pain,
Receiving not the love she has merited.
How shall I explain to her, my beloved,
That I am hers till the end.
Rest assured O Beautiful Angel,
Soon the thirst of your heart shall be drenched.
Rest assured O Beautiful Angel,
I shall come to take you one day,
When I have built our chateau!



No comments:

Post a Comment